Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cabin Cleaning...interesting

It was very interesting to do the kitchen and bathroom cleaning of cabins yesterday.  If anyone is still at the get "puking drunk" stage and you stay anywhere that you leave a mess in the bathroom, please also leave a VERY NICE tip for the cleaning staff!  I have discovered that I would much rather clean up messy kitchens than messy bathrooms.  Actually, only one cabin had a messy bathroom but that was enough to convince me that kitchens are preferred!

I finished all of the kitchens and bathrooms yesterday and finished the bedrooms and floors today.  I am hoping to get the supply room organized tomorrow.  Gee, isn't it a surprise that I want things organized!! :-)

Bill finished up the mowing and weed trimming today.  His face was a dust mask by the time he finished!!

K goes to see her oncologist tomorrow morning and then we will know next steps in her treatment program.  We know that she will have more chemo but are not sure when the treatments will start.

I hope that everyone had the wonderful weather that we have had the past couple of days and was able to enjoy it...incredible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment